Saturday, August 17, 2013

New Fender Made-In-Japan Limited Edition '66 Jazz Bass 2013



 Fender recently released a Japan Limited Edition Jazz Bass.  It has Vintage Japan Jazz Bass Pickups, an Alder body, beautiful block inlays, and a matching headcap. Only 132 pieces for all of North America!




Key Features:
Body Alder
Grip Shape Oval Type
Fretboard Rosewood
Radius 184R
Pickups JB Single (Japan) x 2
Tuners MHB-FB3 NI
Neck Maple
Scale 34"
Fret 20F Vintage
Nut Width 38mm
Controls 2 Volume, 1 Tone
Bridge SPILAL Vintage
Colour:                               Aged Olympic White / Rosewood
New/2nd hand:                   New  











1 comments:

I have one of these puppies. Amazing. Silky smooth action. I replaced the ug tortoise shell PG with a gloss black. I get incredible compliments ... an awesome looker. I bought it on a lark ... who knew it would be an investment. I bought it to play it, and I do.

Post a Comment